Apply for student accommodation

To apply to live in student accommodation, you must use the online application systems.

Apply now to live in new City Campus accommodation

You can now apply to live in brand new, purpose-built accommodation. Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation offers self-contained studio apartments with shared facilities and services including social areas and study spaces.

Find out more

Student studios complex on Mayoral Drive (City Campus)

Applications for Semester 2, 2021 accommodation

If you want to live with a friend at WSA or ASV, include their name when you apply. We’ll try to place you together, but we can’t guarantee it.

Wellesley Student Apartments (City Campus): apply now

You can apply for Semester 2, 2021 WSA accommodation now.

Apply for WSA accommodation

Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation (City Campus): apply now

You can apply for 2021 Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation now.

Apply for Mayoral Drive accommodation

Akoranga Student Village (North Campus): apply now

You can apply for Semester 2, 2021 ASV accommodation now.

Apply for ASV accommodation

International students under 18

If you're an international student, you must be 18 or over to live in AUT student accommodation.

If you're under 18 you must live with your parents or designated caregiver, or in a homestay.

Accommodation info

Website search