Partner with the academic team in the AUT Master of IT Project Management to provide students opportunities for an industry-based research project.
Master of IT Project Management students complete an industry-oriented research project in their final semester that involves an independent scholarly investigation in an area of software engineering or IT project management.
Students' projects could focus on:
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Cost or quality
- Resource management
- Project risk
- Change management
- Team facilitation
- Scaled agile processes
- Stakeholder engagement
- Digital transformation
- Portfolio management
Contact us for more information about the projects and to receive a sponsor brochure with more details.
Benefits for research project sponsors
- Additional resources for solving specific problems
- Access to a pool of talented students for potential future career openings
- Opportunity to have a talented student tackle a problem or opportunity you may not have time to take on
Key responsibilities of project sponsors
- Submit an initial project proposal
- Meet with the AUT student and supervisor at the beginning of semester
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for students prior to the start of semester
- Have a key contact at the organisation available to guide, provide support and meet with the student at agreed times during the semester