Advertise vacancies on our online job portal
If you’re interested in recruiting AUT students, you can post vacancies on CareerHub, our online job portal.
CareerHub is an online placement portal where students can access current opportunities. Once your company is registered with CareerHub, you’re in control of your recruitment processes.
Vacancies you can advertise include:
- Full-time employment
- Graduate programmes
- Overseas employment
- Study related part-time or casual employment
- Study-related holiday employment
- Voluntary work or voluntary work experience
Register for CareerHub
Other ways to advertise vacancies
- Promoting opportunities through our social media channels
- Campaigns to target students within specific AUT disciplines.
Contact us to discuss these options.