Our programmes are built around the concept of Action Learning, where participants work and learn together by tackling real business issues and reflecting on their actions.
Our programmes can include:
- Engagement with case studies and contextual theory, which are completed before class time.
- Integrated workshops which include a range of facilitators, small group experiential and individual analytical activities and presentations by participants that model the desired operating environment, while also including a reflective element.
- Learning teams which explore and discuss the learning experience and work together on agreed projects.
Diverse Learning Strategies
Our programmes can incorporate a wide variety of learning strategies - classroom activities, diagnostics, case studies, role plays, action learning projects, web-based interactive sessions, executive coaching, guest speakers, consulting, business forums and site visits to local public and private organisations.
Application of Knowledge and Skills
- Executive and team coaching is offered during and/or after the learning programme to ensure the outcomes are effectively transferred into the workplace.
- To ensure the learning is embedded back in the workplace, participants develop personal action plans to be discussed and reviewed with their managers following the training.
- Pre- and post-programme activities support the transfer of the new skills knowledge and behaviours back into each participant’s real work situation.