All applicants to AUT need to provide information about their previous academic education.
Your previous secondary and tertiary study
Complete the questions about your previous secondary and tertiary study.
- Declare where you gained or attempted a qualification
- Select the tertiary qualification you hold from the dropdown box
- Select the years you studied from and to from the dropdown boxes
- Enter the name of the institution and the qualification you gained or attempted
- Tick whether you successfully completed the qualification or are awaiting results
After details of each tertiary qualification are complete, click the ‘Add to Tertiary Education List’. Continue adding institutions until you have included details of all your tertiary level study. When you have finished, click the ‘Next’ button.
- If you have completed any work or relevant experience that may support your enrolment, enter details in the textboxes
- Providing details of your employment and work experiences can help us evaluate your application quickly
- Include the name of your employer, dates you worked there and the position or nature of the work
- Some programmes will require evidence of your work experience
After you have added details of each of your work experiences, click the ‘Add Employment to List’ button. Your employment information should appear on the page. When you have finished adding work experience evidence, click the ‘Next’ arrow.