You will need to confirm that the information in your application to study at AUT is correct.
Review and edit your online application
If you wish to edit any of your details, click on one of the links:
- Change personal details
- Change programme of study details
- Change address details
Alter your details and click the ‘Return to Confirmation’ link.
When all your details are correct, click on the ‘Next’ arrow.
Create a password so you can access your application info
Your password is case sensitive and must:
- Be confirmed correctly
- Be between 6 and 30 characters long
- Include at least 1 upper case letter and 1 lower case letter
- Include 2 numbers
When you have entered a password, click on the ‘Next’ arrow.
Before you submit your online application
- Carefully read the student submission declaration and important information
- Indicate your acceptance of AUT’s conditions by selecting the checkbox
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
What happens next?
Your application will be confirmed by email. We will contact you if we need more information.