Master of Sport and Exercise
1 year full-time / 5 years part-time
The Master of Sport and Exercise builds on prior coursework and provides the student with an opportunity to conduct an applied research investigation in a relevant area, equivalent to one year of full time study.
To qualify for the Master of Sport and Exercise, a student must achieve 240 points of papers as outlined in the Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise and a 120 point thesis.
AUT encourages early application.
Applicants must have
- Completion of a relevant bachelor’s degree with a B pass average or better, OR
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree and a relevant graduate diploma with a B pass average or better, OR
- Relevant professional practice or experience in a related field equivalent to a professional qualification
Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise papers (120)
HEAL999 Thesis (120 points)
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Exercise physiologist
- Performance analyst
- Manager of performance programme
Last updated: 12-Sep-2017 11.50am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.