Exercise and training for older people
Our never2old exercise programme is for people aged 60 and over.
We give you a set of easy-to-follow exercises to help you achieve and maintain an active and independent lifestyle. We offer:
- Exercise sessions: gym-based programme plus optional group classes
- Sports events and team games like indoor bowls, table tennis and badminton
- Social activities: our social committee organises dinners, film nights, outings with other never2old groups and other events – building new relationships, trying new things and having fun are as important as staying active
- Outdoor challenges: we’ve been sea kayaking, tramping, abseiling, orienteering, golfing and more
- Seminars on topics like nutrition, fall prevention, safety in the home and pelvic floor dysfunction.
Exercise sessions for never2old members
We assess your fitness and help you set goals
Before you start your training programme with never2old, we’ll gather information about your current health, your personal fitness goals and your physical constitution. We’ll do this using health questionnaires and functional assessments which measure things like your strength, flexibility, balance and BMI (body mass index).
These assessments are useful for tracking your progress and setting goals.
Memberships and pricing (never2old programme)
Contact details and never2old programme providers