Our oral health simulation laboratory at AUT 's North Campus can be booked for use – you can check our terms and conditions on this page.
Lab location details
The oral health simulation laboratory is located in AC block at AUT's North Campus.
North Campus details and map
How to book
Call or email Claudia Zagreanu to make a booking or enquiry.
Phone: 921 9999 ext 7674
Terms and conditions of use
- All dental materials and most consumables including replacement and pulpotomy teeth are the client’s responsibility. All AUT dental materials and consumables (unless specified) are restricted from use by external clients, unless purchased beforehand from AUT.
*Dental consumables provided by AUT for external users are: cotton pellets and rolls, dappen dishes and microbrushes.
- AUT provides for the use of overseas trained dentists: oral health manikins, NISSIN/Columbia practice models, dental instruments and handpieces.
- AUT provides for infection control: gloves and masks. Please bring your own protective clothing in order to work in our laboratory.
- Clients are responsible for any lost or damaged instruments/equipment.
- The fee is $30.00/hour. Payment will be expected at the end of the session. We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa.
- The laboratory is open to external clients during the university holidays, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 3 pm.
Please note that bookings cannot be made via the AUT website.
- Most dental materials are available from AUT. Please send a list of required materials 3-4 weeks prior to the intended day/s of practice and a quote will be emailed back to you. We advise you to order materials/consumables 2-3 weeks in advance as some have to be ordered from overseas.