Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 8484
Room WH 322
AUT University City Campus
55 Wellesley St East 1010
School of Hospitality and Tourism
Faculty of Applied Humanities
Private Bag 92006
- Master of Science (Food Science, First Class Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Biological Science)
- City and Guilds Diploma in Culinary Arts
- NZTCB 753 Professional Cookery.
Certificate in Tertiary Teaching:
- 295101 Adult teaching and learning
- 296102 Developing professional teaching practice
- NZQA 7115 Delivery of adult education and training
Certificate in Food Safety Development:
- NZQA 15275 Supervise a food business under a food safety programme
- NZQA 15276 Develop, implement and verify the operation of a food safety programme for a food business.
ISO22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems:
- NZQA 8084 Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards
- NZQA 8085 Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management
- NZQA 8086 Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing.
HSI Liquor Controller Qualification
- NZQA 4646 Demonstrates knowledge of Sale of Liquor Act 1989 and its implications for licensed premises
- NZQA 16705 Demonstrates knowledge of host responsibility requirements as a duty manager of licensed premises.
Opens an external site in a new window