Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 8907
Room WH419, WH Building
49 Wellesley Street East, Auckland 1010
School of Hospitality + Tourism
Faculty of Culture and Society
Private Bag 92006
- Master of Science (Education)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Hotel and Catering Management
- Diploma Advanced Food Hygiene & Safety.
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (BIHM) undergraduate
- Hospitality Organisational Behaviour and Interpersonal Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Service Management.
Stephen completed his master's thesis investigating the difference between employers’ needs and requirements and student expectations of the hospitality industry in a critical case study context.
This research has provided a platform for his doctoral studies and further investigation into the educational development of hospitality graduates.
Current Research Projects:
- Doctoral study investigating perceptions of success in hospitality and applications to the educational development of graduates.
Opens an external site in a new window