Robert Thomas Haddock
Senior Lecturer in Professional Cookery
- Advanced Certificate in Adult Teaching (MIT 2001)
- City and Guilds of London Cookery Qualifications (706/1-2+3)
- Certificate in Food Safety Development
- Licence controller’s Qualification and Generals Managers Certificate.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- New Zealand Chefs Association Auckland Branch Ambassador, immediate past president and current National Webmaster.
- Member of World Association of Chefs Society (WACS) biennial congress 2006 organizing committee.
Robert has spent 25 years plus working in and managing operations around the world including formal training of apprentices. He has worked in hospitality education for the past 10 years.
- Culinary Arts
- Food Safety.
Culinary Degrees world-wide
- Regional and national culinary competition Judge and Head Judge.
- Judge for NZ regional leg of international Global Chef Competition.
- Programme Manager — Auckland Hotel and Chefs Training School
- Programme Leader — Culinary Arts Programmes (Academic)
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Board of Studies
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Exam Board.
Opens an external site in a new window