Lecturer – Management, Academic Integrity Advisor
Phone: +64 9 9219999 ext 5816
- Master of Business Administration (Auckland University of Technology)
- Certificate in Customer Relationship Management (DePaul University, Chicago)
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering (Bangalore University)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
- Associate of The New Zealand Institute of Management (ANZIM)
Prabhash has been teaching at Auckland University of Technology (AUT) since 2012, and in that time, he has distinguished himself with a tenacious commitment to student success and an incredible capacity to blend educational endeavours with real-world application. As an educator, Prabhash combines traditional and digital learning approaches to bring management theories to life.
In addition to his teaching experience, he has over 15 years of industry experience in management and marketing working for organisations ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations across India, Middle East New Zealand and the USA. He has garnered extensive professional success across a wide range of industries, including automotive, telecommunications, construction, information technology and food and beverages.
Prabhash’s expertise in teaching first-year BBus students helps them transition to the university environment smoothly. His substantial experience in a wide range of industries makes Prabhash an exceptional academic supervisor and mentor for students especially in their final year capstone paper (Co-operative Education) and help them transition successfully to the work environment.
He is also an Academic Integrity Advisor at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Business in Context
- Management and Organisation
- Co-operative Education – Workshop and Academic Supervisor for students majoring in Management
- Occupational Stress
- Social Impact