Associate Professor in Marketing, Acting Head of Department, Semester 1 2019
Phone: 921 9999 x 5813
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Marketing from University of Auckland
- Master of Commerce (1st Class Hons) in Marketing and International Business
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the Academy of Marketing Science, Beta Gamma Sigma New Zealand Chapter
Mark has published many academic papers and his work appears in international journals such as European Journal of Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, as well as Marketing Theory. Mark has supervised three doctorates and over thirty research masters theses. Prior to his academic career, Mark had fifteen years business experience in marketing management.
- Strategic Brand Management
- Advanced Brand Management
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Private Labels
Mark’s research addresses the area of marketing strategy, with interests in brand management, manufacturer-retailer relationships, business-to-business marketing and private-labels.
Current Research Projects:
- Resource Mobilisation
- Retailer Willingness to Invest in Manufacturer Brands