Dr Felicity Reid
Senior Academic, Associate Dean Academic
Phone: + 64 9 921 9322
- Master of Laws (Osgoode Hall Law School)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Auckland)
- Bachelor of Laws(Honours) (Auckland)
- Doctor of Education (University of Liverpool)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member of the New Zealand Work and Labour Market Institute
- Member New Zealand Labour Law Society
- Member Employment Law Forum, NZWALMI
Felicity completed her Master of Laws thesis in the area of fiduciary duties. Following on from 15 years of practice as an employment lawyer she joined AUT and her area of research interest was employment law. She is currently in a management role within the Faculty of Business and Law.
Reid, F & Nuttall, P. (2006) “Protecting vulnerable workers: conflicting priorities of policy and common law.” www.alta.edu/2006_published_conference_papers.html
Reid, F & Nuttall, P. (2006) “Employee or independent contractor? Comments on Three Foot Six Limited v Bryson (CA 246/03, 12 November 2004.” New Zealand Journal of Employee Relations, 30, 1.
Reid, F. & Nuttall, P. (2005)“Employee or contractor? Bryson in the Supreme Court.” Presented at the Australasian Law Teachers Association Conference, July, Hamilton, New Zealand