Research Fellow, Centre for Social Data Analytics
- PhD Economics, University of Auckland
- Mcom Economics, University or Auckland
- BA/Bcom, University of Auckland
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Centre for Social Data Analytics
- Health economics, social data analytics
Interested in statistical analysis of large datasets for social research purposes. In particular, health economics and causes and consequences of Adverse Child Experiences.
Current Research Projects:
- Statistics New Zealand IDI research projects, Growing up in New Zealand (GUiNZ) adverse child experiences research.
Opens an external site in a new window