- Research fellow, Auckland University of Technology (2020 - ongoing)
- Lecturerer in Finance, Lancaster University (2019 - 2020)
- PhD in Finance, Lancaster University
- Master in Finance, Imperial College London
- Bachelar's degree in Financial Management, Sun Yat-sen University
I am currently appointed as a research fellow at Auckland University of Technology and a member of Auckland Centre for Financial Research. Before that, I was a lecturer in Finance at Lancaster University Management School, the institution where I obtain my PhD degree in Finance. I complete my Master degree in Finance at Imperial College London and Bachelor's degree in Financial Management at Sun Yat-sen University, China. I conduct empirical and theoretical research in the financial and investment decisions of a firm, corporate policy with respect to financial stability, the impact of product market competition and the design of executives compensation contracts.
My research interests include empirical corporate finance and corporate governance with a focus on the intersection between financing and investment decisions, financial stability, product market competition, finance and labor, executives compensation and board composition; and dynamic structural modelling in finance and economics.
Fields of research:
- Financial Economics
- Banking, Finance and Investment
- Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Engagement
Data not found