Dr Grant Bourke
312 / WU Building
47 St Paul St
AUT School of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
Private Bag 92006
Auckland 1142, New Zealand
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering. University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2016
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2002
- New Zealand Certificate in Production Engineering, Auckland Technical Institute, 1988
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Heating, ventilating and air-conditioning
- Building Services
Energy efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions
- Bourke, G., P. Bansal, and R. Raine, Performance of gas tankless (instantaneous) water heaters under various international standards. Applied Energy, 2014. 131: p. 468 - 478.
- Bourke, G. and P. Bansal, New test method for gas boosters with domestic solar water heaters. Solar Energy, 2012. 86(1): p. 78 – 86
- Bourke, G. and P. Bansal, Energy consumption modeling of air source electric heat pump water heaters. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2010. 30(13): p. 1769 - 1774.
- Bourke, G., P. Bansal, and R. Raine. Testing tankless water heaters to US, EU, AS & JP standards. in ACEEE Hot Water Forum. 2013. Atlanta.
- Bourke, G., P. Bansal, and R. Raine. CO2 emissions of residential water heating in New Zealand. in NZ Gas Industry Forum. 2013. Auckland.
- Bourke, G. and P. Bansal. Developments in residential heat pump water heaters. IRHACE conference. 2011. Rotorua.
- Bourke, G. and P. Bansal. Gas Boost Renewable Energy Water Heaters. New Zealand Institution of Gas Engineers, Spring Seminar. 2010. Wellington.
Opens an external site in a new window