Sorry – the academic profile does not exist or is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Senior Research Fellow (Data Science) & Deputy Director of the Centre for Social Data Analytics
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 – ext: 5687
- PhD in Mathematics, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- BSc. (Honours) Mathematics and Economics, Irkutsk State University, Russia
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Predictive Risk Modelling
- Social Data Analytics
- Mathematical Economics, Decision Theory
As a part of CSDA team, Nina is working on the projects where large administrative data sets are used to identify children at risk of adverse childhood outcomes. Machine learning algorithms serve as decision support for child welfare agencies in the US to prioritise their services.
Current Research Projects:
- Predictive Risk Modelling in Child Welfare Services (United States).