Phone: +64 9 921-9999 – ext: 5804
Project Management Professional – PMP
Doctor of Philosophy – PhD
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Bachelor of Engineering – BEng
Antonio joined the dynamic team of researchers at Auckland University of Technology in 2009. Prior to joining AUT, Antonio lectured at The University of Auckland, where he obtained his PhD in Management Science and Information Systems in 2008. Before this, he lectured at Universidad ESAN, Peru where he completed his MBA in 2000. Antonio also holds a BEng in mechanical-aeronautical engineering from Instituto Universitario Aeronáutico, Argentina.
AUT (2009 – 2019)
- MGMT850 - Project Management (MBA)
- BSYS802 – Advanced Project Management
- BSYS603 – Project Management
- BSYS501 – Business Information Systems
- 429004 – ICT in a Changing World
- 429001 – Managing Information in the Digital Enterprise
- 479006 – Research Methods in Business
- 478220 – Qualitative Analysis
- 426101 – Business Information Systems
Fundação Getúlio Vargas – Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo, Brazil (2019) - Visiting Professor
Universidad ESAN, Peru (2011-2013) - Visiting Professor
- Tecnologías de Información para la Toma de Decisiones
- El Rol de la Tecnología de Información en la Cadena de Abastecimiento
- Information and communication technology for development (ICT4D)
- Sociotechnical perspectives
- Methodological approaches
Antonio is a dedicated university lecturer with strong research interest in the interplay between the social and the technical, especially in the area of information and communication technology for development (ICT4D), as well as in research methodologies.
Current Research Projects:
- 2020 International Development Informatics Association (IDIA) Conference - The more things change... Macau, China, 25-27 March.
- 2020 European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) - Liberty, equality and fraternity in a digitizing world. Track: Digital inclusion in education, work, and society. Marrakech, Morocco, 15-17 June.
- 2020 Information and Communication Technologies and Development (ICTD). Guayaquil, Ecuador, 17-20 June.
- 2020 Joint Conference of IFIP Working Groups: 8.2 Information Systems and Organization / 9.1 ICT and Work / 9.4 Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries. Hyderabad, India, 10-11 December.
- 2021 International Federation for Information Processing Working Group 9.4 Conference - Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries. Lima, Peru, 26-28 May.