Phone: (09) 921 9999 ext 5356
Room WY 613
Level 6, AUT Law School Building
120 Mayoral Drive
Auckland Central 1010
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
Auckland University of Technology
Private Bag 92006
B.A., History, Princeton Univ., 1988; Juris Doctor, Yale Law School, 1993
Memberships and Affiliations:
NY Bar Association (joined 1995)
Legal Systems; Philosophy of Law; Public International Law
False Flag State Terror; Secrecy and the Rule of Law
- Benjamin, A., Syria: The Unbearable Lightness of Intervention, Wisconsin Journal of International Law (forthcoming June 2018).
- Benjamin, A., On Regulatory Harmonisation: Executive Prometheus Unbound, in No More Business-as-Usual: Where to Now for International Trade?, https://thepolicyobservatory.aut.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/86309/No-More-Business_as_Usual-_-The-Policy-Observatory.pdf (pp. 49-54) (2017).
- Benjamin, A., What Happens When the Unstoppable Force of Multiculturalized Immigration Meets the Immovable Object of the Equality Principle (2017, Working Paper), https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3045510
- Benjamin, A. The Many Faces of Secrecy, William & Mary Policy Review (forthcoming November 2017), https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3038640
- Benjamin, A. 9/11 As False-Flag: Why International Law Must Dare to Care, African Journal of Int'l and Comp. Law, vol. 25:3 (2017), https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3009498
- Benjamin, A., To Wreck a State: The New International Crime, 19 New Crim. L. Rev. 208 (2016)
- Benjamin, A., The Jurisdictional Implications of a Mens Rea Approach to Insanity, 19 Univ. of Dayton L. Rev. 41 (1993)
- Benjamin, A., Will the Real Trump Foreign Policy Please Stand Up, Feb. 24, 2017, http://www.news.aut.ac.nz/informer/articles/will-the-real-trump-foreign-policy-please-stand-up
- Benjamin, A., Why Did Trump Win? A Post-Mortem On the Post-Mortems, Global Research, Nov. 18, 2016, http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-did-trump-win-a-post-mortem-on-the-post-mortems/5557617
- Benjamin, A., We, MacBeth (produced pseudonymously under the name “James Hepburn”), Premier January 2014, Theatro Technis, London, U.K.