Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 8491
- Masters of Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Hospitality Management
- Higher National Diploma in Hotel Catering and Institution Management
- National Diploma in Adult Training and Education
- Advance Certificate in Tertiary Teaching
- Certificate in Computing.
- International Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Career Development
- Co-operative Education.
- Hospitality Education
- Luxury Hotel and Lodge Experiences.
Current Research Projects:
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Harkison, T., Hemmington, N., & Hyde, K. (2018). Creating the luxury accommodation experience: Case studies from New Zealand. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.
- Mooney, S., & Harkison, T. (2018). Assessment for learning in university settings: fun and games, Anatolia. doi: 10.1080/13032917.2018.1443826
- Harkison, T. (2017). The use of co-creation within the luxury accommodation experience – myth or reality?. International Journal of Hospitality Management. doi:10.1016/j.ijhm.2017.11.006
- Harkison, T., Hemmington, N., & Hyde, K. F. (2017). Luxury accommodation – significantly different or just more expensive?. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 1-13. doi:10.1057/s41272-017-0085-1
- Harkison, T. (2017). The importance of the human touch in the luxury accommodation sector. Research in Hospitality Management, 7(1), 59-64. doi:10.1080/22243534/2017.1355488
- Harkison T. (2017). Acccommodating co-creation in a hotel experience Hospitality Insights 1(1):3-4. doi: https://doi.org/10.24135/hi.v1i1.5
- Harkison, T., Poulston, J., & Ginny Kim, J. H. (2011). Hospitality graduates and managers: the big divide. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 23(3), 377-392.
- Harkison, T. (2009) Hospitality Degrees in New Zealand: Exploratory Research: The Future of New Zealand Hospitality Degrees. VDM Verlag: Saarbrucken, Germany.