Links to relevant web pages:
Laurent Antonczak is a multicultural entrepreneur specialising in digital strategies and emerging technologies.
He lectures students of the Bachelor of Creative technologies (BCT) from Year 1 to Year 3 and supervises students of the Master of Creative Technologies (MCT) at Colab. He is also a Research Fellow at CfLAT.
Laurent operates globally, with a particular interest in New Zealand, France and Japan. He is one of the co-founders of Mobile Innovation Network Aotearoa.
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (BCT) | New Media + Mobile
- Master of Creative Technologies (MCT)
- Communication strategies
- Graphic design
- New media
- Motion graphics
- Emerging technologies
- Mobile phones applications
- Mobile video production and content
- Cochrane, T., Antonczak, L., & Wagner, D. (2012, 15-18 October). Heutagogial approaches to mlearning: from student-generated content to international co-production. Paper presented at the Mlearn 2012: the 11th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, Helsinki Congress Paasitorni, Helsinki, Finland.
- Cochrane, T., Antonczak, L., Sissons, H., Withell, A., Wagner, D., Gordon, A., et al. (2012, 25-28 November). Post Web 2.0 Pedagogy: Mobile social media. Paper presented at the Ascilite 2012: Future challenges, sustainable futures, Te Papa, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Cochrane, T., Antonczak, L., Gordon, A., Sissons, H., & Withell, A. (2012). Heutagogy and mobile social media: post web 2.0 pedagogy. In M. Brown, M. Hartnett & T. Stewart (Eds.), ascilite 2012: Future challenges, sustainable futures (pp. 204-214). Wellington, New Zealand: ascilite.