Senior Lecturer in Finance
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Botany
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Investment Economics
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Finance
Jun is a senior lecturer in Finance at Auckland University of Technology. Prior to his appointment at the AUT University 2010, he was a PhD candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at San Antonio, the United States. The courses that he is teaching include Fundamentals of Finance and Corporate Finance. His current research interests are in the areas of corporate finance, market microstructure, international finance, investments, and real estate. His research work has been published in refereed finance journals. Jun will receive his Ph.D. in Finance by December 2010.
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Market Microstructure
- International Financ
- Real Estate
Current Research Projects:
- IPO Delistings
- Information Asymmetry on Performance Measurement
- Foreclosure in Residential Markets
- Chen, J., Kadapakkam P.R., Yang, T. (2016). Short selling, margin trading, and the incorporation of new information into prices. International Review of Financial Analysis, 44, 1-17.
- Chen, J., Tourani-Rad, A. (2016). Short sales and price discovery of Chinese cross-listed firms. Forthcoming, International Journal of Managerial Finance.
- Tourani-Rad, A., Gilbert, A., Chen, J., (2016). Are foreign IPOs really foreign? Price efficiency and information asymmetry of Chinese foreign IPOs. Journal of Banking & Finance, 63, 95–106.
- Chen, J., Yang, T. (2013). An empirical study of China's second board. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 5 (2), 35-45.
- Rutherford, R. C., Chen, J. (2012). Foreclosure, quality and spillover in residential markets. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 5(1) 53-70.
- Chen, J., Rutherford, R. C. (2012). Quality & time-on-the-market in residential markets. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics. 44(3) 414-428.
- Chen, J., Tse, Y., Williams, M. (2009). Trading location and equity returns: Evidence from US trading of British cross-listed firms. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institute & Money, 19, 729-741.
- Jiang, H., Deng, Y., Chen, H-S., Tao, L., Sha, Q., Chen, J., Tsai, C-J., Zhang, S. (2004). Joint analysis of two micro-array gene-expression data sets to select lung denocarcinoma marker genes. BMC Bioinformatics, June 24, 5(1): 81.