COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winner will be selected at random from all AUT LIVE registrants who registered for AUT LIVE (either by pre-registering by 30 August 2019 or registering at the event on 31 August), and who checked in at the event on 31 August 2019.
- Entries received after 2pm on 31 August 2019 will not be accepted.
- Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. AUT reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- A person can only enter once and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified.
Entries, selection, prizes
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the competition winner using details provided at time of registration. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected. The winner will be contacted by 5pm Friday 6 September 2019 – if they are unable to be contacted, AUT reserves the right to draw a new winner from 1pm Tuesday 10 September 2019.
- The competition prize for three people consists of:
- 1 x MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13" - 128GB
- 2 x X Wireless In Ear Headphones-Icon Collection by Beats by Dre
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable (for any reason), AUT reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize, either in full or in part.
- Winners will be required to collect the prize from the AUT City Campus at 55 Wellesley Street, Auckland. The winner will be notified in advance if prize is sent by courier. Couriers are instructed to have all prizes signed for on receipt. Failure to obtain a signature will result in the prize being returned to AUT and another winner may be drawn/selected.
- AUT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the competition, including using the winner’s name and image for promotional purposes.
- All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
- Anyone who works for AUT or their immediate family members or any agencies or companies associated with the competition are ineligible to win this prize.
- AUT reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. AUT also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- AUT will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the competition or giveaway, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- AUT reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition or giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.