Apply for an exchange programme
Bianca, Hochschule-Harz, Germany
The world is your classroom. Expand your global horizons and gain once-in-a-lifetime experiences when you study abroad through one of our Exchange Partners.
How to apply
- Semester 1 exchange - 1 September of the previous year
- Semester 2 exchange - 1 March the same year
You need to:
- Be a full-time student in a bachelor's degree at AUT
- Have completed your first year of study by the time you go on student exchange
- Have achieved a B average grade in your tertiary studies
- Be a good ambassador for AUT and New Zealand
- Have a strong commitment to making the most of the student exchange opportunity.
Mila, Cardiff-University, United-Kingdom
For more information, email the AUT International Exchange office or complete the online form.
Contact us online
International Student Centre
City Campus: Ground Floor, WY Building
120 Mayoral Drive, Auckland CBD