|AUT's Master of Arts in Language Revitalisation aims to equip interested professionals with skills to develop effective revitalisation programmes in their local communities. Watch this video and discover what our students are doing to make this a reality.
This page has the postgraduate qualifications and courses in Māori and indigenous development you can study at AUT.
On the course pages below, you will find links to paper descriptions and outlines of each postgraduate qualification in Māori and indigenous development.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy
- Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Master of Arts — Māori Development
- Master of Arts — Te Reo Māori
- Master of Arts — Language Revitalisation
- Master of Business Administration — Māori Development
- Master of Business — Māori Development
Last updated: 24-Jun-2015 3.48pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.