The Personal Training Paper is the fourth and final paper within AUT University's Certificate in Personal Training.
The Personal Training paper provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to assist clients in reaching their personal health and fitness goals. This paper will also provide you with the vital business information necessary to succeed in a career either as a gym or studio-based contracted trainer, employee trainer or as an independent Personal Trainer.
- Business of Personal Training
- Rehabilitation - shoulder and knee
- Lumbar Stability Training
- Nutritional Planning for your clients
- Periodisation & Advanced Programming
- Intermediate Weight Lifting & Gym Based Spotting
- Lifespan Development and Medical Conditions
- Personal Training Tools
- Advanced Flexibility
- Exercise Motivation and Adherence
Paper Code: 515411/01
Weekend Dates: Sat/Sun 27 & 28 June, 4, 5, 11 & 12 July 2015
Times: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Weekend Assessment: 25 & 26 July 2015
Paper Code: 515411/02
Weekend Dates: Sat/Sun 31 October, 1, 7, 8, 14 & 15 November 2015
Times: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Weekend Assessment: 28 & 29 November 2015
At the successful completion of all 4 papers, students will receive the AUT Certificate in Personal Training.
How to apply for the Certificate in Personal Training
- Download and complete the 2015 Application Form for Domestic Students (4 page enrolment form)
- Download and complete the 2015 Application Form for International Students (4 page enrolment form)
Please follow the instructions on the form and return to the address advised in the form.
Please note that online enrolment is not available for the AK3587 Certificate in Personal Training Programme.
If you have any questions about the Certificate in Personal Training, please contact:Rochelle Edser
Short Course Coordinator
(09) 921 9999 ext 7503
Short Course Manager
(09) 921 9152
If you have any questions regarding completing the enrolment form please contact Rochelle Edser ph: 921 9999 ext 7503 or email email@example.com.
Or drop in to see us at:
The AUT Sport & Fitness Centre
90 Akoranga Drive, Northcote
Last updated: 03-Mar-2015 11.49am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.