Postgraduate study in Language and Culture
Postgraduate courses in the School of Language and Culture help students to gain an advanced knowledge of their field of interest.
Graduates will further develop their research capabilities and expand their professional and academic knowledge. Learn about postgraduate supervision in the School of Language and Culture.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Arts Overview
- Master of Arts - Applied Language Studies
- Master of Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education
- Master of Creative Writing
- Master of Professional Language Studies - Language Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) — Applied Language Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (with a focus on Pacific Studies)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Arts
Last updated: 18-Mar-2015 10.46am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.