Psychotherapy and Counselling: Undergraduate Course Information
- Bachelor of Health Science in Counselling
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma in Health Science: Psychotherapy Studies pathway
- Graduate Diploma in Health Science: Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy Studies pathway
What is psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy describes a relationship between a therapist (psychotherapist) and a client or clients (sometimes also referred to as a patient or patients). more>>
- Addiction, trauma and abuse agencies
- Child, Youth and Family Services
- Mental Health Services (such as NGOs)
- Private practices
- Probation services
- Tertiary educational institutions
- The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
Last updated: 06-Oct-2015 10.58am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.