Oral Health Facilities Hire
This page has information about the oral health simulation laboratory at AUT University. You will find contact information and terms and conditions of use.
Oral Health Simulation Laboratory booking information
Claudia Zagreanu (firstname.lastname@example.org or 921 9999 ext 7674) is responsible for all oral health simulation laboratory bookings. You can either call her or send an email to arrange bookings. The dental simulation laboratory is located in AC block at AUT North Shore Campus, also known as Akoranga Campus. A map of the Campus can be found here
North Shore Campus parking
Pay and Display parking is available in Carparks 2 and 7 (refer to map). The cost is $1 per hour or $6 for the day. Pay and Display machines accept coins; debit card, credit card and TXT-a-park payments (Vodafone only). Pay and Display tickets are to be displayed date side up on the vehicle dash. Tow away will apply for non-compliance.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All dental materials and most consumables including replacement and pulpotomy teeth are the client’s responsibility. All AUT dental materials and consumables (unless specified) are restricted from use by external clients, unless purchased beforehand from AUT.
*Dental consumables provided by AUT for external users are: cotton pellets and rolls, dappen dishes and microbrushes.
- AUT provides for the use of overseas trained dentists: oral health manikins, NISSIN/Columbia practice models, dental instruments and handpieces.
- AUT provides for infection control: gloves and masks. Please bring your own protective clothing in order to work in our laboratory.
- Clients are responsible for any lost or damaged instruments/equipment.
- The fee as of 1st January 2011 is $30.00/hour. Payment will be expected at the end of the session. We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa.
- The laboratory is open to external clients during the university holidays, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 3 pm. To make a booking ring 09 921 9999 ext 7674.
Please note that bookings cannot be made via the AUT website.
- Most dental materials are available from AUT. Please send a list of required materials 3-4 weeks prior to the intended day/s of practice and a quote will be emailed back to you. We advise you to order materials/consumables 2-3 weeks in advance as some have to be ordered from overseas.
For further inquiries contact email@example.com
- A summary of AUT Health and Safety Procedures for visitors can be found here
Last updated: 20-Oct-2015 3.10pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.