Jaga Maya Shrestha-Ranjit
Phone: +64 921 9999 ext 7657
AA Block, School of Health Care Practice, North Sore Campus, 90 Akoranga Drive, North Shore
Faculty of Health & Environmental Sciences, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142
- 2008 Certificate in Tertiary Teaching
- 2006 Master of Nursing – Child Health
- 2003 Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Clinical Nursing - Child Health
- 1993 Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 1989 Certificate in Culture
- 1987 Proficiency Certificate in Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Health Assessment in Nursing
- Integrated Tutorial
- Clinical practice teaching/supervision to year one nursing students
Completed Master of Nursing thesis examining the nurses’ practices of children’s postoperative pain assessment and management.
The aims of Master thesis were: to examine paediatric nurses’ pain assessment and management practices in relation to postoperative care of children following surgery for a fractured lower limb, and to compare these practices with evidence-based guidelines.
A manuscript based on the Master thesis has been submitted for possible publication.
2003 Most outstanding oral presentation award, postgraduate students’ oral presentation, The University of Melbourne, Australia.