Collaborations & Partnerships
If you, as an organisation, are interested in establishing a partnership or collaboration with the AUT BioDesign Lab, please contact us.
Currently we are collaborating with:
- The Auckland Bioengineering Institute, University of Auckland
- Design for Health & Wellbeing Lab, Auckland University of Technology
- Psychophysiology Lab, Auckland University of Technology
- Counties Manukau District Health Board
- AUT Enterprises Ltd (AUTEL)
- Health Innovation Hub
- MedTech Centre of Research Excellence – Consortium for Medical Device Technologies
- National Institute of Stroke and Applied Neurosciences (NISAN), Auckland University of Technology
- HYVAN Anaesthesia
Last updated: 24-Nov-2016 8.24am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.