Phone: +64 9 921 9999 extension 7934
AR317, School of Education, North Shore Campus
- MA (First Class Hons)
- Dip. Tchg
- NZ Teachers Council Practising Cert.
- Tertiary and Adult Education:
- Paper 296101: Adult Teaching and Learning (Grad Dip in Tertiary Teaching)
- Paper 298003: The Inquiring Adult and Higher Education Teacher (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Paper 298004: Curriculum Design and Assessment in Higher Education (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Supervisor for M.Ed. and M.Phil.
Current Research Projects:
- Teacher Educator Pedagogies
- Adult Learning Theory and Philosophy
- Adult Learning & Spiritual, Religious, and Wisdom Traditions.
- Zepke, N.,Nugent, D, Leach, L., (2011), (eds.) (2nd Ed.). Reflection to transformation a self-help book for teachers. Wellington, NZ: Dunmore Publishing.
- Zepke, N.,Nugent, D, Leach, L., (2003), (eds.) Reflection to transformation a self-help book for teachers. Palmerston North, NZ: Dunmore Press.
- Nugent, D., (2001) (ed), Autonomy and Accountability, NZ Journal of Adult Learning Vol. 29, No. 2.
- Nugent, D., (1999), An exploration of our limits on cooperation, Connections #49 (A Journal for Teachers of Adults) Wellington Polytechnic.
- Zepke, N.,Nugent, D, Roberts, C., (1996), (eds.) The new self-help book for teachers. Wellington, NZ: WP Press.
- 1986-1989 Editor, publisher, and distributor of Tutor journal and Occasional Papers Series for NZ Polytechnics.
- Zepke, N.,Nugent, D, (1987) (eds.) The teacher self-help book: Approaches to professional development in polytechnics. Lower Hutt, NZ:Tutor Publications.