Career development opportunities
Graduates in Career Development are equipped to take up leadership roles in corporate and private practice settings, and in the fields of education, government and health.
Career possibilities include senior level positions as career advisors at secondary/tertiary level, private practitioners in career development, career consultants, career counsellors, employment consultants and career service managers.
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development (no new enrolments into the programme from 2014)
- Graduate Diploma in Career Development (no new enrolments into the programme from 2014)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Career Development
- Master of Education
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 5.31pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.