Edge Work — Educational Futures Network
This virtual centre, based at AUT, has been set up to catalyse thinking to build new forms of education that are a better fit with the complexities of today's world.
The aim is to connect thinkers, doers and collaborators who want to work together to:
- Think differently
- Act deliberately
- Engage with others differently
- Host seminars and other events designed to provide opportunities for face-to-face networking and knowledge-building in the area of educational futures
- Offer bespoke professional learning and development programmes for schools and communities with a focus on the future of education
- Offer postgraduate courses and thesis supervision on educational futures topics
- Carry out new research and scholarly work on educational futures topics.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved and make a difference in the future of education.
- Join the Edge Work Network. Members can read other members' postings on the website as well as contribute to discussions
- Participate in EdgeWork seminars and other events we organise
- Participate in the short or long-term professional development opportunities we offer
- Participate in our research projects (watch this space)
- Enrol in postgraduate papers on futures education and/or signing up to do a research thesis for a Masters or PhD degree.
Last updated: 24-Aug-2016 4.24pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.