This page has information on postgraduate study in the School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences. It has details of honours and masters degrees, postgraduate diplomas and certificates, and doctoral degrees.
Our programmes are flexible so you can continue working if you want to, and we offer a wide range of options from postgraduate diplomas to master’s degrees and PhDs.
With 14 world-class research centres working across a broad range of areas, from robotics to astronomy you’ll have no shortage of research opportunities.
Whatever your motivation, we encourage you to explore the world of opportunities available at AUT through postgraduate studies and research.
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Computer and Information Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer and Information Sciences
- Postgraduate Certificate in Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science
- Master of Analytics
- Master of Computer and Information Sciences
- Master of Information Security and Digital Forensics
- Master of Health Informatics
- Master of Science
- Master of Service-Oriented Computing
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy
Programme Informationhere to view programme structure and paper outlines.
Additional course information can also be found here.
Last updated: 21-Sep-2015 12.22pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.