Your business idea can be product, service or technology focused, with a domestic and/or international orientation, but must be New Zealand based.
The winners of the 2013 competition were:
Samuel Joe and Emile Drescher with their idea "TalknBooks" - a voice recognition platform to create apps designed for children's e-books. They received funding as well as a RogenSi leadership course.
Runners up were Jane Qin, Ning Hu and Nadia Seetal with their idea "Dash Cycles" - a high end fully catered cycle tourism aimed at international tourists received funding as well as a RogenSi leadership course.
Both Blair McDougall - "Auckland Bird of Prey Centre" and Tennille Ziegler and Alice van Schaik with "The Little Creperie" received 10 hours of mentoring sessions.
1. Information session: City Campus : Friday 11 April 2014, 12 noon in WF202
2. Initial submission: 23 May 2014
3. Shortlisted entries notified 13 June 2013
4. Business Plan Development session: 16 June 2014
5. Business Plans due: noon 29 August 2014
6. Finalists notified: 12 September 2014
7. Finalists return amended Business Plans: 13 October 2014
8. Finals judging and Awards function: 22 October 2014