Your idea. Your business. Start here.
Got a great business idea? Tell us about it and together with the AUT Venture Fund it could become a reality.
New AUT Kickstart Competition in 2013!
This year, as part of the AUT Venture Fund umbrella, the new AUT Kickstart Competition has been established to give you a kickstart in the establishment, or operation, of your own business, and to enhance your learning experience. Your business idea can be product, service or technology focused, with a domestic and/or international orientation, but must be New Zealand based.
There are 2 divisions to the new AUT Kickstart Competition:
Division 1: Led by AUT University student (s) currently enrolled in any area of study
Division 2: Led by recent AUT graduate (s) who have completed their degree no more than 5 years prior
- Information session: Wednesday 8 May, WF214, 12.00-1.00pm
- Initial submission by 5.00pm on Wednesday 22 May (for online form click here)
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified Friday 14 June
- Business Plans are due by 12.00pm on Friday 30 August
- Finalists will be notified on Friday 13 September
- Finals Judging and Awards function will be held Thursday 17 October (note: this date is subject to change, finalists will be notified in advance)
AUT Kickstart Competition - Information
How to develop your Business Plan
Instructional Materials - Venture Fund Module Series & Calculators
Last updated: 08 May 2013 2:00pm