Your idea. Your business. Start here.
Got a great business idea? Tell us about it and together with the AUT Venture Fund it could become a reality.
Your business idea can be product, service or technology focused, with a domestic and/or international orientation, but must be New Zealand based.
Winners and runners up of 2015 competition:
- Savvy (Abhishek Kala, Ksennya Kirsanova, Daniel Millward, Justin Matthews)
- Oliver Tree (Daysha Tonumaipea')
- First Place– $6,000
- Second Place – $3,000
- Third Place - $2,000
Timeline for 2016
Please check back in January 2016 for dates.
- Information session: City Campus:
- Initial submission:
- Shortlisted entries notified:
- Business Plan Development session –
- Business Plans due: noon
- Finalists notified:
- Finalists return amended Business Plans:
- Finals judging and Awards function:
Last updated: 28-Jan-2016 10.20am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.