Phone: 64 9 9219999 ext 5200
- MSc (Business), University of Bath
- LLB (Honours), University of Wolverhampton
- B. Economics (Honours), University of Malaya
- Marketing strategy
- Services-dominant logic
- Customer value
- Marketing relationships & CRM
Current Research Projects:
Edwin is midway through his doctoral dissertation on the topic of customer co-creation and its influence on key marketing outcomes.
- Rajah, E., Marshall, R., & Nam, I. (2008). Relationship glue: Customers and marketers co-creating a purchase experience. Association of Consumer Research, 35, 367-373.
- Rajah, E., & Wallace, J. (1995). Directions in management education in South East Asia. Malaysian Management Review, 30(2).
- Rajah, E., & Wallace, J. (1993). Assessing Brunei's management training needs using a competency framework. International Journal of Employment, 1(2).