Phone: 021 2462830/ ext: 5339
- Master of Sciences (Information Systems Management), National Institute of Development Administration
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Khon Kaen University
- Business Process Innovation
- Information System Use
- Information Technology Innovation
- Information Systems Strategic Management
- Business-IT Alignment
- Enterprise System
In this study the researcher intends to contribute to the theoretical development and understanding of the individual adaptation process to information system. The study aims to better understand the process of individual adaptation to mandatory information systems and to theorise on the adaptation process. Another issue that will be addressed is explaining how and why individual adaptation behaviours change over time. The research will adopt qualitative interpretive case studies and grounded theory approach to conduct the research. This study will contribute to our understanding of how individuals adapt to information systems. The outcomes of the research are also important for organisations using information systems. The understanding of the individual adaptation process will help to improve the effective use of information systems to enhance their work performance.
Current Research Projects:
Understanding Individuals Adaptation to Information Systems.