Certificate in BusinessProgramme Code:
6 months full time
4 March 2013 / 22 July 2013
AUT University encourages early application. This qualification will remain open until all places have been filled.
The Certificate in Business gives you an introduction to the main areas involved in studying business. You will complete the paper 'Introduction to Business' which prepares you for study at degree level. After successfully completing the certificate you will be able to apply for the Bachelor of Business.
- Applicants for the Certificate in Business are expected to have:
- completed secondary schooling to year 13 or equivalent, OR
- produced evidence that they are suitably prepared for enrolling in the programme
- Applicants with relevant overseas qualifications will be assessed individually
- Applicants for whom English is a second or additional language must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 5.5 overall with no band less than 5. For more details, please refer to English Language Requirements in AUT’s Academic Calendar
To qualify for a Certificate in Business, a student must achieve 60 points by successfully completing 304001 - Introductory Business Studies.
WHAT THIS QUALIFICATION COVERS
Certificate in Business students will gain knowledge and skills in business-related disciplines which will enable them to continue with undergraduate level study in the Bachelor of Business.
- Advancing your career in business through increased skills and knowledge
- Further study at undergraduate level
Further information about majors and papers associated with these qualifications