Undergraduate Business Qualifications
When you study the Bachelor of Business at the AUT Business School you'll be working closely with leading academics at an internationally accredited business school. We are among an elite group of 5% of business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.You'll also be engaged with industry, gaining the skills and knowledge that employers demand.
As a Bachelor of Business student you can complete a supervised industry placement in a company of your choice that is related to your major. You'll find that putting theory into practice is a great way to develop your talent and kick-start your career.
The three year qualification is offered at the City Campus with AUT's South Campus in Manukau offering the following options:
- Accounting, Design, Management and Human Resource Management and Employment Relations majors: You can complete your entire Bachelor of Business degree at the South Campus.
- Business Information Systems and International Business majors: You can complete Year 1 at the South Campus and the rest of your degree at the City Campus.
- Economics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Market Insights: Marketing, Advertising, Retailing, Sales and Sustainable Enterprise majors: You can complete your first semester at the South Campus and the rest of your degree at the City Campus.
Choose 1 or 2 majors from the 11 available, or choose a selected minor from a wider range of subjects.
Bachelor of Business majors:
- Business Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
- International Business
- Market Insights: Marketing, Advertising, Retailing, Sales
- Sustainable Enterprise
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Health Science (in Psychology)
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Science
Double Degree with the Bachelor of Business
A double degree involves two individual degree qualifications being studied independently of each other. Cross crediting may be possible which can reduce the time taken. Students enrol in each degree separately with the relevant faculty.
The Bachelor of Business may be taken concurrently with the:The Certificate in Business gives you an introduction to the main areas involved in studying business, preparing you for study at degree level.
Last updated: 30-Aug-2016 12.35pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.