The AUT MBA is offered at the AUT Business School in heart of Auckland city. The programme is designed to give you maximum flexibility to fit with your professional and personal commitments. This includes after-hour classes, papers offered in short intensive blocks and six intakes per year.
Is the MBA for me?
The MBA is for professionals aspiring to general or divisional management or chief executive positions – those wanting to transform their careers and be at the forefront of business leadership.We focus on producing graduates who impact and add immediate value to their organisation through leading and managing in a challenging environment.
- AUT's MBA is a practical, hands-on qualification that draws on your current professional experience and relevant industry examples.
- You will be equipped with a toolbox of functional management skills, models and techniques that cover the core functions of management and leadership.
- Our MBA provides links to professional practice enabling you to develop advanced management knowledge and capability.
- The high calibre and quality of AUT MBA students exposes you to a range of experienced professionals and you gain valuable networks amongst peers.
- The flexible structure of AUT's MBA allows you to tailor your study to fit around work and personal commitments.
- There are six start dates throughout the year.
Programme details including start dates, structure, specialisations and paper descriptions
Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration.With the same entry criteria as the MBA, these qualifications provide an entry point for students who do not wish to enrol in a full MBA programme or who need added flexibility
Our people A welcome from Ken Lee, MBA Director, and profiles of graduates and current students
Link to AUTOnline for schedules, timetable and exam information and announcements