Graduate Research School
AUT’s Graduate Research School has overall responsibility for the development and oversight of policies and procedures for postgraduate research programmes at AUT. The Researcher Development Unit is located with the Graduate Research School.
We can help with:
- Information and administrative services for prospective and current doctoral and Master of Philosophy students
- Doctoral admission and progression enquiries
- Research examinations within all postgraduate programmes
- Keeping students informed of seminars, forums, events and other activities via the postgraduate and doctoral networks
The Dean of the Graduate Research School, Professor Marion Jones, is the Chair of the University Postgraduate Board. The Board is responsible for creating and administering AUT's policies on postgraduate study.
Where to find the Graduate Research School
WU Building, Level 5
46 Wakefield Street
Useful links for current postgraduate students:
- Postgraduate activities and events
An opportunity to develop your postgraduate research skills by engaging in postgraduate workshops and events
- Postgraduate researcher development
Postgraduate researcher development is available to help you build your research skills and progress in your research. Research students can use the researcher development online tool to search for workshops, seminars, one-on-one advice, or access other support such as Peer Mentoring Groups.
- Thesislink - Research Blog
AUT's research blog for all researchers, students and academics
- Other academic support areas
Postgraduate support from other areas within the University
- Postgraduate study rooms
A variety of facilities and resources are provided for postgraduate students' convenience
Processes and Regulations
Who to contact
Last updated: 23-May-2017 4.36pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.