Study abroad at AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand - an overview
AUT University invites students from all over the world to spend a semester or a year in our Study Abroad programme. As a Study Abroad student you earn credits towards your home degree, while gaining a true international experience.
As a Study Abroad student you:
- Can take four papers (courses) in a semester, or two papers and a fully supervised internship paper, which gives you experience in the New Zealand workplace on our Study-internship option.
- Receive a warm, distinctly New Zealand welcome onto our campus.
- Be supported in adapting to life and study in a new environment.
- Have plenty of opportunities to make new friends, learn about our unique culture and discover the superb natural scenery New Zealand is famous for.
Find out more about the Study Abroad programme at AUT
Choosing your Study Abroad courses
Applying to be a Study Abroad student (Certificate of Proficiency)
- How to apply and complete the study abroad application form
- Study-internship - application information
- Entry requirements for Study Abroad students
- Academic dates at AUT
- Study Abroad fees
- Receiving an offer
- Paying your fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- Visas and permits
Living in Auckland
Contact usContact the AUT Study Abroad Team if you have any questions about the Study Abroad programme, choosing your papers or the application process.
Phone: +64 9 921 9820
For more information, please complete the international enquiry form.
120 Mayoral Drive
AUT Study Abroad
Private Bag 92006
Are you studying at an AUT partner university?
Last updated: 24-Aug-2016 10.10am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.