Hardship Funds - How to Apply
If you are having financial trouble while studying at AUT we can help you through the following hardship funds.
AUT can give you financial hardship grants for
- Food and transport vouchers
- Rent arrears payments to landlords
- Other living expenses
- Student Support Fund Application Form (4 pages, 328 kB)
- You must be able to prove financial hardship, be enrolled at AUT in a full time programme, and have no outstanding debt to AUT.
- Financial assistance fund application form (3 pages, 236 kB)
- AUT gives up to NZ$1000 per semester for students facing financial difficulties.
- Terms and conditions when you apply to the financial assistance fund (1 page, 340 kB)
Wednesday 23 March (Semester 1) and Wednesday 10 August (Semester 2) 2016.
When completing one of these forms we will also do a household budget/offer budget advice.
We can talk to external agencies on your behalf (e.g. StudyLink Work and Income, Inland Revenue, creditor and landlords).
Contact one of our staff to make an appointment and help you with applying for one of these forms of assistance
Last updated: 16-Feb-2016 11.16am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.