Applying to AUT
We want to make applying to AUT easy for you. This section has information about applying to AUT University and things to consider before you apply.
Applying to AUT UniversityWe encourage you to apply early as places in some programmes are limited. AUT University has a capped number of enrolments like all NZ universities.
We are now accepting applications for 2015. Apply early as places in some programmes are limited.
Contact us if you have questions about applying to AUT
Domestic students – when to apply
- Semester 2, 2015 - try to apply by 29 May 2015
International students – when to applySemester 2, 2015:
15 May 2015
Semester 1, 2016:
Applicants who need a visa for NZ: 11 December 2015
Applicants from visa free countries: 16 January 2016
- Are you a domestic or international student?
- Do you meet the minimum age requirements?
- How do we assess your suitability for study?
- Do you need to meet English language requirements?
- What are the entry requirements?
Get help filling in your application form
- Domestic students: see how to fill in the online application form
- International students: see how to fill in the online application form
Ready to apply?
Domestic studentsEnrol in a programme or qualification
Enrol in a single paper or specific area of interest without enrolling in a formal qualification (Certificate of Proficiency)
Download the 2015 Certificate of Proficiency application form (240 kb)
International studentsDownload application form for international students (132 kb)
Short coursesDownload application form for short courses (870 kb)
Study AbroadDownload application form for Study Abroad (132 kb)
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 6.13pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.