We want to make applying to AUT easy for you. This section has information about applying to AUT University and things to consider before you apply.
Applying to AUT University for 2014 and 2015
We encourage you to apply early as places in some programmes are limited. AUT University has a capped number of enrolments like all NZ universities.
We are now accepting applications for 2015. Apply early as places in some programmes are limited.
Contact us if you have questions about applying to AUT
Domestic students – when to apply
- Semester 2, 2014 – try to apply by 30 May 2014
- Semester 1, 2015 - try to apply by 28 November 2014
- Semester 2, 2015 - try to apply by 29 May 2015
International students – when to apply Semester 2, 2014:
16 May 2014
Semester 1, 2015:
Applicants who need a visa for NZ: 12 December 2014
Applicants from visa free countries: 16 January 2015
- Are you a domestic or international student?
- Do you meet the minimum age requirements?
- How do we assess your suitability for study?
- Do you need to meet English language requirements?
- What are the entry requirements?
Get help filling in your application form
Ready to apply?
Domestic studentsEnrol in a programme or qualification
Enrol in a single paper or specific area of interest without enrolling in a formal qualification (Certificate of Proficiency)
Download the 2014 Certificate of Proficiency application form
Download the 2015 Certificate of Proficiency application form
International studentsDownload application form for international students
Short coursesDownload application form for short courses
Study AbroadDownload application form for Study Abroad