AUT University is a signatory to the NZ Ministry of Education Code of Practice and therefore has very strict policies for appointing education agents.
The University accepts applications only from education agents with whom the University has a formal agreement for representation. Unsolicited international student applications from non-registered agents will be treated as direct applications from students and will not result in the payment of commission.
We are not currently seeking new representation but if you feel you could contribute in new markets please submit an application to:
AUT University International Centre
Agent Liaison Officer
Private Bag 92006
or email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must submit a business proposal which should include the following:
- The history and nature of your agency
- The credentials and experience of agency staff
- A listing of other tertiary institutions represented, and the number of students sent annually to those institutions
- References from institutions that you represent
- Some comment on the potential for the promotion of AUT University in the market(s) that you work in
Please note that the University is not currently processing agent submissions for registration from the following countries:
Last updated: 15-Apr-2015 3.50pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.