Before you apply for campus accommodation, you need to confirm your eligibility. You are eligible if you are:
- A student or prospective student of AUT
- Enrolled (or intending to enrol) in the academic semesters you will be in University accommodation
- Over the age of 18 years if you are an international student
In order to complete your application, you need to:
- Know which residence you would like to stay in (Wellesley or Akoranga)
- Know which payment option you would like to choose (advanced payment in full or instalment payments
Generally, we cannot show you the inside of an apartment or room because they are occupied. However, you are welcome to visit accommodation common areas to get a feel for the residence.
To give you an idea of the various residence rooms and buildings, you can view residence photos
The easiest way to apply for campus accommodation is online via the AUT accommodation application form
You’ll need to register if you are a new applicant. Click on the register tab and fill in the form to receive an entry ID and pin. If you are a returning resident, or have already registered, just log in with your ID and pin and then follow the instructions.
Remember, places fill up fast so complete your application at the earliest opportunity.